- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX Crackle Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72847 000001000 L72847000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX Crackle melds modern materials and construction with molten metal style. A sleekly contoured basswood body and p...Click To Read More About This Product
The Jackson X Series Soloist with high-output mini rail humbuckers.
The Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX Crackle melds modern materials and construction with molten metal style. A sleekly contoured basswood body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets, along with sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite reinforcement rods run through the maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads up the neck.
The Jackson SL3X DX Crackle comes powered with a select trio of Jackson pickups. The high-output mini rail humbucking pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a high-output humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. Single volume and tone controls along with a five-way blade switch shape the formidable pickups’ output. The recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is easy to use, ensuring that the guitar precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb. The Jackson SL3X DX also bears Jackson’s traditional appointments, including black hardware, dome-style control knobs, durable finish that easily shakes off sweat and other grime, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays and the famous Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Basswood body with a gloss finish
- 25.5" scale maple neck with a gloss finish, 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard
- Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails neck pickups, Duncan Designed HB-103B bridge pickups
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo, Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
This Jackson melds modern materials and construction with molten metal style. Order today.
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss color-matched
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width/material: 1.6875", Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Neck: Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails
- Bridge: Duncan Designed HB-103B
- Control layout: Volume, tone
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade: position 1. Bridge pickup, position 2. Bridge and middle pickup position 3. Middle pickup, position 4. Middle and neck pickup, position 5. Neck pickup
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo (recessed)
- Tuning machines: Jackson sealed die-cast
- Control knobs: Dome-style
- Hardware finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.