- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX Spalted Maple Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58559 000001000 K58559000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed, and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA.The X Series Soloist SLX feat...Click To Read More About This Product
Continuing the legacy of the impeccable Soloist guitar lineup.
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed, and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA.
The X Series Soloist SLX features a basswood body with a beautiful spalted maple veneer top, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock, and a 12"-16" fully bound compound radius dark walnut fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets that curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording, and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed alnico HB-103N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB-103B (bridge) humbucking pickups power this metal beast, which also includes single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching and a Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo bridge system.
A sleek and stunningly elegant guitar, the SLX is available in Natural with black hardware and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
- Solid Basswood Body, spalted maple veneer top
- 1-Piece Neck-Through-Body Maple Neck with Dark Walnut Finish, pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Duncan Designed Humbucking Pickups
- Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo
The Jackson Soloist will inspire you to be your best every day. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: spalted maple veneer top
- Body wood: Solid Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Other
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.