- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jasmine JD-36CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J00112 000001000 J00112000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jasmine JD-36CE is an acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that offers a sleek Venetian cutaway and a state-of-the-art electronics system that le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Budget-friendly dreadnought with Venetian cutaway and preamp system with 4-band EQ.
The Jasmine JD-36CE is an acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that offers a sleek Venetian cutaway and a state-of-the-art electronics system that lets you take your sound to center stage. Great for any player seeking the bold sounds that the dreadnought body style offers, the JD-36CE features a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" Bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and short 24-3/4" scale length provide comfortable feel and exceptional playability, and the onboard Designed by B-Band preamp system gives you a built-in digital tuner and 4-band EQ for excellent amplified sound and performance versatility.
Case sold separately.
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Pearloid rosette
- Designed by B-Band preamp system with built-in tuner
- Gloss Natural finish
- Case sold separately
Order this affordable acoustic-electric today!
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1 3/4" (44mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Black Dots
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: Designed by B-Band M-450T with Built-In Tuner
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-cast
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.