- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jasmine S-34C Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96926 000001000 H96926000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jasmine S-34C is a stylish grand orchestra-style guitar with a rich, well-balanced sound and a graceful Venetian-style cutaway that represent exc...Click To Read More About This Product
Grand Orchestra body with Venetian-style cutaway and special bracing.
The Jasmine S-34C is a stylish grand orchestra-style guitar with a rich, well-balanced sound and a graceful Venetian-style cutaway that represent exceptional value. Great for any player seeking a well-built and easy-playing guitar, the S-34C features a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" Bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and full 25-1/2" scale length provide comfortable feel and excellent playability, and the smooth satin finish maximizes resonance for optimal sound quality.
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Sapele back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim neck profile
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Satin Natural finish
- Case sold separately
Get easy access to your frets and don't kill your wallet. Order today!
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Machine Heads: Chrome Covered
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.