- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jasmine S-35 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96925 000001000 H96925000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jasmine S-35 is a great-looking dreadnought guitar with a big, bold sound and excellent features ideal for any player seeking a well-built and ea...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable spruce top dreadnought with agathis body and sides.
The Jasmine S-35 is a great-looking dreadnought guitar with a big, bold sound and excellent features ideal for any player seeking a well-built and easy-playing guitar. The S-35 features a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" bracing, and agathis back and sides. Its slim neck and full 25-1/2" scale length provide comfortable feel and excellent playability, and its smooth satin finish maximizes resonance for optimal sound quality.
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Agathis back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim neck profile
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Satin natural finish
Style and construction that belies the price tag. Order today!
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" bracking
- Back and sides: Agathis
- Body Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5 in. (648 mm)
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12 in. (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-3/4 in. (44 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Machine Heads: Chrome Covered
- Strings: Phopher Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.