- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kramer Nite-V Plus Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76752 000001000 L76752000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kramer Nite-V Plus is part of the new Kramer Modern Collection and is the ultimate shredder's "V." It features an Alpine White finish with grey p...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate shredder's "V" with Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo system.
The Kramer Nite-V Plus is part of the new Kramer Modern Collection and is the ultimate shredder's "V." It features an Alpine White finish with grey panel graphics, Seymour Duncan open-coil Alternative 8 and '59 humbuckers with an ebony fingerboard, Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo system and R2 lock nut.
- Mahogany body
- Slim maple 25.5” scale neck, ebony fretboard
- Seymour Duncan ’59 (neck) and Alternative 8 (bridge) humbuckers
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo tailpiece and bridge, Kramer Deluxe 14:1 ratio tuning machines
The ultimate shredder's guitar. Order today.
- Body type: Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width/material: Floyd Rose R2 lock nut
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan ’59 humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Alternative 8 humbucker
- Control layout: 2 Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo
- Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo
- Tuning machines: Kramer Deluxe 14:1 ratio
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Deluxe
- Orientation: Right Handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.