Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Kramer SM-1 Electric Guitar Candy Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Candy Blue
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A through-neck rocker with Seymour Duncan pickups.
The SM-1 electric guitar introduces the Kramer name to a new generation with a double cutaway mahogany body, ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan Cool Rail and JB humbucker pickups, a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo, and a Floyd Rose R2 lock nut. The Cool Rail is a humbucker pickup with ceramic magnets designed to fit into a single-coil slot to deliver incredible warmth, articulation and sustain. The Kramer SM-1 is available in candy blue, orange crush and maximum steel. The classic Kramer headstock is set at a 14-degree angle that gives the player more pressure at the nut for better sustain.
- Classic Kramer SM-1 double cutaway
- Mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Cool Rails and JB humbuckers
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo and a R2 lock nut
- Available in Candy Blue, Orange Crush and Maximum Steel gloss finish
A through-neck rocker in three striking finishes. Order today.
SM-1 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck style: K-speed SlimTaper “C”
- Neck joint: Neck through body
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 14”
- Nut: Floyd Rose R2 lock nut, top mount
- Frets: 24, medium jumbo
- Inlay: HS motif
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Cool Rails
- Middle pickup: Seymour Duncan Cool Rails
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan JB (double black)
- Control: Master volume with push-pull coil-splitting
- Knob: Black chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo
- Machine heads: Black die-cast
- Strap buttons: Standard
- Color: Candy Blue, Orange Crush, Maximum Steel (natural satin finish)
- Warranty: Kramer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.