- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Gypsy Spalt Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J24224 000000000 J24224000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This exclusive Gypsy Spalt Acoustic-Electric is a grand auditorium-sized instrument that features a spruce top with gorgeous spalted maple graphics a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Just because it's a student guitar doesn't mean it has to have a boring look.
This exclusive Gypsy Spalt Acoustic-Electric is a grand auditorium-sized instrument that features a spruce top with gorgeous spalted maple graphics and Luna's RD-0904TL preamp system which offers you a 4-band EQ. Luna's signature crescent moon logo, inlaid in mother-of-pearl, shines brightly from the gently curved matching headstock.
Luna's specially designed neck profile insures a comfortable playing experience that puts challenging notes and chords within easy reach. Luna's exclusive moon phase fretboard markers, inlaid in mother-of-pearl, trace the length of the rosewood fret board over mahogany neck.
Gypsy acoustics are perfect student guitars for older children or adults that feature the look of some of Luna's regular series at a very affordable price. Case sold separately.
Body: Grand Auditorium
Top: Select spruce with spalted maple graphic
Inlays: Mother-of-pearl moon phase
Electronics: Luna RD-0904TL with 4-band EQ
Weight: 4.7 lb.
Case: Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.