- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Malinoski HiTop P90 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55394 000001000 L55394000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Peter Malinoski has been building, or rather, sculpting unique instruments since 1984. Rather than making another version of a traditional design, Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
Every Malinoski guitar is a unique work of art.
Peter Malinoski has been building, or rather, sculpting unique instruments since 1984. Rather than making another version of a traditional design, Malinoski is as much a sculptor as luthier, with his designs have a form and shape that's highly individual, yet reminiscent of classics. Each guitar is built from scratch, including hand-wound pickups that, once again, have their own sound, yet contain echoes of the sounds that stick in your memory.
Malinoski describes the HiTop as "muscle car — compact and muscular, aggressively styled and more about power than speed." That being said it's an extraordinarily comfortable guitar to play, and very forgiving of your speediest licks. This particular variant features Malinoski's take on the vintage P-90 single coil pickup, with those classic looks, but enough added power to be at home with a more modern approach to playing. Includes deluxe hard case.
- Mahogany body, acrylic lacquer top, Danish Oil-finished back and sides
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 24-fret, 12"-radius maple fingerboard
- Dual hand-wound Malinoski P-90-style pickups
- Gotoh wraparound bridge/tailpiece, locking tuners
Call now for complete details.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Lacquer top, Danish Oil back and sides
- Neck shape: Medium C
- Neck wood: Solid Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Danish Oil
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Walnut Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary P90
- Bridge: Proprietary P90
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Slider
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.