Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
HiTop P90 Electric Guitarfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Every Malinoski guitar is a unique work of art.
Malinoski describes the HiTop as "muscle car — compact and muscular, aggressively styled and more about power than speed." That being said it's an extraordinarily comfortable guitar to play, and very forgiving of your speediest licks. This particular variant features Malinoski's take on the vintage P-90 single coil pickup, with those classic looks, but enough added power to be at home with a more modern approach to playing. Includes deluxe hard case.
- Mahogany body, acrylic lacquer top, Danish Oil-finished back and sides
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 24-fret, 12"-radius maple fingerboard
- Dual hand-wound Malinoski P-90-style pickups
- Gotoh wraparound bridge/tailpiece, locking tuners
Call now for complete details.
HiTop P90 Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Lacquer top, Danish Oil back and sides
- Neck shape: Medium C
- Neck wood: Solid Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Danish Oil
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Walnut Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary P90
- Bridge: Proprietary P90
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Slider
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.