- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 1-Series OM-1 Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar
- Product 581932
The 1-Series OM-1 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar is an affordable, solid wood-bodied guitar, backed by Martin's heritage of over 175 years in skilled buil...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Solid tonewoods and legendary Martin tone at an attractive price.
The 1-Series OM-1 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar is an affordable, solid wood-bodied guitar, backed by Martin's heritage of over 175 years in skilled building excellence and a limited lifetime warranty. Constructed from solid tonewoods including a Sitka spruce top, bookmatched sapele back and sides, as well as an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, the Martin 1-Series OM-1 creates that legendary rich and commanding Martin sound guitarists everywhere have come to know and love. The Martin OM-1 guitar comes equipped with Martin SP strings for great long-lasting tone and sustain, as well as a hardshell case to provide protection and security.
Martin has created the 1-Series to deliver legendary Martin quality and tone at a more accessible price.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Bookmatched Sapele back and sides
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Martin SP strings
- Model: OM-1
- Label: Paper Label w/ Model Name
- Construction: 1 Style; Ply Blocks; Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Top Braces: Sitka/X1 Style/Scalloped
- Pattern: 000-14 Fret #102a
- Bridge Plate: Maple
- Side Brace: Sitka Spruce
- Top Binding: 5/32'' Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay: .0325'' B/W Boltaron (White Against Binding)
- Rosette: Style 28; First Cut 4.063''
- Pickguard: Black, Pattern 6 (OM28 Style)
- Back: Solid Sapele
- Back Binding: 5/32'' Black Boltaron
- Sides: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Neck: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Mod Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable 356mm
- Heelcap: Black Boltaron
- Nut: White Corian
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern Hpl Texture Finish w/ Printed Logo
- Tuning Machines: Ping Chrome- 18:1 Ratio w/ Small Knobs (Drill Y Step)
- Fingerboard: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 16''
- Scale Length: 25.470''
- Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Width At 12 Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fret Wire: Standard
- Fret Slot: .020''
- Frets Clear: 14
- Total Frets: 20
- Pearl Inlay: Style 28
- Side Dots: White Boltaron
- Side Dot Position: One At 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, Two At 12th, One At 15th & 17th Frets
- Finish Body Package: Catalyzed Satin/ Dark Filler/Med. Cherry Stain
- Finish Top: Catalyzed Satin
- Bridge: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Style: 1 Style Belly
- String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Electronics: None
- Strings: MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- End Pin: White w/ Black Dot
- Case: 330