Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Martin D-35 Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An ideal guitar for those who live and love down home Americana music.
Constructed with 1/4” bracing, the original D-35 had a slight bump in the bottom end when compared to the stiffer 5/16” bracing of the D-28. Over time players really began to latch on to the tonal variation, and as a result, the D-35 quickly became an industry standard among players and collectors alike.
Vintage Tone Meets Modern Playability
Today, this D-35 Left-Handed Dreadnought has been refined to combine the best of the vintage 1930's appointments with the playability of a modern guitar. Like the D-35 from the 1960s, the bracing is 1/4" in thickness, but the placement of the X brace has been forward shifted to be located one inch from the soundhole. Now, the D-35 Left-Handed acoustic has a very even bass, with just the right blend of the mid and high-end frequencies. The sound is everything you would expect from a fine-tuned Martin acoustic guitar.
Playability has been dramatically improved by changing the neck to a modified low oval, with a Performing Artist taper and 1-3/4" nut. The wider string spacing and comfortable neck profile allow a player to move up and down the neck with ease. And unlike the more traditional acoustic guitars of the past, the D-35 left-handed acoustic will have that vintage tone, with a feel that will be similar to that of an electric guitar.
Along with an amazing sound and feel, the D-35 Left-Handed features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, ebony bridge and fingerboard, hand-fit dovetail neck joint, nitrocellulose lacquer, mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlay pattern, antique white binding, aging toner, bone nut and saddle and a hardshell case.
- This is left-handed model
- Antique white fingerboard binding
- Aging toner
- Multi-stripe top inlay
- Multi-stripe side inlay
- Vintage coward-shifted 1/4" bracing pattern
- Style 35 back/strip purfling
- Antique white heelcap with multi-stripe heelcap
- Mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays
Make this Martin yours. Oder today.
D-35 Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 1/4" Forward-Shifted, Non-scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval with Performing Artist Neck Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.