- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 VTS Brazilian Rosewood Acoustic Guitar
- Product J17997
This OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 VTS Brazilian Rosewood acoustic guitar— limited to 11 instruments — draws its inspiration and exacting specific...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
EXTREMELY limited edition model with pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood body and VTS top and bracing.
This OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 VTS Brazilian Rosewood acoustic guitar— limited to 11 instruments — draws its inspiration and exacting specifications from the 1930 OM-45 Deluxe acquired at the Guernseys Instrument Auction in April 2014. Its Serial# is 44999. It's real and it's on display today as a masterpiece among the C.F. Martin & Co Museum Collection in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. This careful recreation faithfully employs the most traditional construction techniques and materials available today with specifications rivaling the original from 1930. This instrument also benefits from Martin's Authentic VT S top and bracing; the heavily researched advanced aging process that most accurately reproduces the visual character — and most importantly — the sonic performance of the coveted '20s and '30s instruments.
A lucky few owners around the world will experience this remarkable instrument. Sadly, and once again, most enthusiasts will never see an original OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 — there is only a handful in existence today. They're rare and they're real and they embody the finest qualities and timeless traditions of the luthiers' craft, a Martin tradition since 1833.
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: VTS Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930
- Top Braces: VTS Adirondack Spruce 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars - Circa 1930
- Back Material: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style - 45 Golden Era
- Side Material: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid in a Narrow 1930 Shape 45 Wedge
- Endpiece Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood with Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Style 42
- Side Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood with Maple/Black Fiber
- Back Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood with Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1930 Barrel & Heel
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/1930 Taper
- Headplate: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflakes - 1930 Authentic Style
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Authentic Style Belly - Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Long Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Engraved Gold Banjo Tuners with Solid MOP Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Ivory Colored Poly with Select Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoloid with 1930 Style Floral Inlay
- Case: 533V Harptone
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: none
Become an exclusive club member of the OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 Acoustic owners. Order today!