Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 VTS Brazilian Rosewood Acoustic Guitarfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
EXTREMELY limited edition model with pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood body and VTS top and bracing.
A lucky few owners around the world will experience this remarkable instrument. Sadly, and once again, most enthusiasts will never see an original OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 — there is only a handful in existence today. They're rare and they're real and they embody the finest qualities and timeless traditions of the luthiers' craft, a Martin tradition since 1833.
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: VTS Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930
- Top Braces: VTS Adirondack Spruce 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars - Circa 1930
- Back Material: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style - 45 Golden Era
- Side Material: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid in a Narrow 1930 Shape 45 Wedge
- Endpiece Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood with Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Style 42
- Side Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood with Maple/Black Fiber
- Back Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood with Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1930 Barrel & Heel
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/1930 Taper
- Headplate: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflakes - 1930 Authentic Style
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Authentic Style Belly - Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Long Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Engraved Gold Banjo Tuners with Solid MOP Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Ivory Colored Poly with Select Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoloid with 1930 Style Floral Inlay
- Case: 533V Harptone
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: none
Become an exclusive club member of the OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 Acoustic owners. Order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.