- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Performing Artist Series OMCPA1 Plus Cutaway Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H85934
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin OMCPA1 Plus Performing Artist Series Plus Acoustic-Electric Guitar series comes close to setting a standard in acoustic-electric guitars f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Outstanding playability and tonal performance, with Fishman electronics.
The Martin OMCPA1 Plus Performing Artist Series Plus Acoustic-Electric Guitar series comes close to setting a standard in acoustic-electric guitars for player comfort and performance. The Martin Performing Artist guitar was conceived with the idea of combining Martin's legendary acoustic guitar tone and appointments with player-friendly features for outstanding playability and tonal performance.
This wonderful Martin guitar features solid Sitka spruce top, two-ring rosette, Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, solid Ovangkol binding, 25.4" scale length, 1-3/4" width at nut, solid black Richlite bridge, and Gold tuning machines enclosed with large buttons.
The Martin OMCPA1 Plus features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Delivered in an intuitive menu driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. Controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. Placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing.
Enhanced "Easy Mode" Simplifies Operation
F1 Aura+ offers a simplified set of user controls called Easy Mode. This mode allows you to quickly get a feel for the tonal possibilities of F1 Aura+ while providing quick access to the most important features you'll need every day.
Simply press the Tone control to step through 3 custom-blended Aura Image presets as well as audition the uneffected, Gold Plus pickup sound. The one-knob Tone control blends between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (flat) on up to a "scooped" tone with emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange.
Same great performance and power
For the real tone-tweakers, we've retained the original Performance Mode as well, giving you full access to F1 Aura's powerful 3-band EQs, compressor and automatic anti-feedback. Includes case.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Two-ring rosette
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Solid Ovangkol binding
- 25.4" scale length
- 1-3/4" width at nut
- Solid black Richlite bridge
- Gold tuning machines enclosed with large buttons
- F1 Aura + electronics
- Includes case
Martin Performing Artist guitar with Fishman F1 Aura + onboard electronics, sounds as spectacular as it looks.
- Model: OMCPA1
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Pearl
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Solid Ovangkol
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Solid Ovangkol
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Fiber
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Black Acrylic
- Heelcap: Solid Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Arrows and Squares
- Fingerboard Binding: Solid Ovangkol
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone w/ Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Performing Artist Style - Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 330 Hardshell Brown
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura +