- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Special Dreadnought X1AE Style Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J28724 000001000 J28724000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X1-DE features a solid spruce top with a customized rosette, and a back and sides made from a durable, "forest-friendly" HPL material. The strong...Click To Read More About This Product
Excellent value with a solid spruce top and Fishman electronics.
The X1-DE features a solid spruce top with a customized rosette, and a back and sides made from a durable, "forest-friendly" HPL material. The strong Stratabond neck and robust Richlite fingerboard are combined to deliver a fast, even playability all across the neck. Equipped with a reliable Fishman electronics, and you're ready to plug into any amp or mixing board. The custom X1-DE has the sound and feel of a highly collectible Martin, but at a price that anyone can afford.
Case sold separately.
Fishman Sonitone features:
Active soundhole mounted preamp
Soundhole mounted rotary controls for Volume and Tone
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany HPL
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- Nut width: Not specified
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Stratabond
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome with small buttons
- Bridge: Micarta
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Join the club without paying the heavy dues. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.