- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin True Love Sailor Jerry Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- L45630 000001000 L45630000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin celebrates famed American-style tattoo pioneer Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins in this special edition dreadnought guitar. It features elements ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ode to the tattoo legend with exotic tonewood mix and koa binding.
Martin celebrates famed American-style tattoo pioneer Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins in this special edition dreadnought guitar. It features elements of Collins’s work, titled "True Love," inlaid with seashell and hand-selected wood species on the headplate, fingerboard and body. The artwork takes shape in a multitude of rich, earthy colors using a combination of pearl and natural wood tones. The wood tones are enhanced using a technique called sand shading. The level of artistic talent that went into creating this fine guitar is immediately evident and timeless. In addition to the custom artwork, this guitar features figured East Indian rosewood back and sides with flamed koa binding and a custom-inlaid East Indian rosewood headplate. The top is heavy bearclaw Sitka spruce and features non-scalloped, forward-shifted bracing found in Martin’s recently reimagined standard series.
Comes with hardshell case.
- Customized "True Love" Sailor Jerry Tattoo artwork
- Koa body binding
Work on your art with this work of art. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Heavy Bearclaw Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Figured East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Sitka Forward shifted 5/16" X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval with High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony with custom shell and wood inlay
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: East Indian with custom inlay and flamed koa binding
- Tuning machines: Gold grand tune with koa knobs
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.