- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MD300 Modern Rock Double Cutaway Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37214 000001000 J37214000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell MD300 features a carved top, double cutaway, basswood body and a bolt-on maple neck, offering outstanding resonance and articulation. Fo...Click To Read More About This Product
A carved top, bolt-on maple neck and great-sounding electronics.
The Mitchell MD300 features a carved top, double cutaway, basswood body and a bolt-on maple neck, offering outstanding resonance and articulation. For a more advanced, modern sound, there's a rail-style Alnico humbucker in the bridge and a mini-rail Alnico V humbucker in the neck position. They both provide a more consistent magnetic pull versus standard pole pieces, which enhances overall tone and sustain. It also allows for additional picking room for advanced players while also expanding the visual beauty of the guitar top. The string-thru body design increases sustain even further, and high-ratio locking tuning machines make precise tuning easy.
Before delivery to our dealers, all Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Walnut Satin (WS), Black (BK) and Blood Red (BR). Case sold separately.
• Modern carved basswood double-cutaway body and a maple neck with smooth fretboard
• H/mini-H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped, rail-style Alnico V pickups to reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback while mitigating tonal dropouts
• Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
• Locking tuning machines and Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shallow C
- Neck wood: Rock Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Select hardwood
- Radius: 13.75 in.
- Fret size: Tall/Narrow
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.7 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: Mini-HH
- Neck: Mini-Rail Humbucker Alnico V
- Bridge: Rail Humbucker Alnico V
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic-style fully adjustable.
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: High-ratio locking
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.