- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MS100 Short-Scale Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L25688
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell MS100 Short-Scale Electric Guitar features a traditional, solid-wood, single-cutaway archtop design in a Satin finish, and a maple neck ...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern features in a 3/4 size guitar.
The Mitchell MS100 Short-Scale Electric Guitar features a traditional, solid-wood, single-cutaway archtop design in a Satin finish, and a maple neck with jatoba tonewood fretboard — all in an easy-playing size. It’s the perfect first guitar for the beginner, or for the more experienced player who can appreciate its feature-rich appointments.
The slim-taper neck profile will feel instantly comfortable in any player’s hands, and the ultra-carve heel joint allows access to the upper frets with ease. A versatile pickup configuration includes two humbuckers and a 3-position pickup selector switch that cover a wide variety of rock, metal and blues.
A stud-mount adjustable bridge, back-angled headstock and through-body string loading provide solid tuning stability and outstanding resonance. And with the MS100’s sealed gear tuners, master volume and tone controls, 5-way pickup selector switch and 22 medium-jumbo frets, it’s a feature-packed, modern take on a short-scale instrument.
Before delivery to dealers, all Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Case sold separately.
- Traditional archtop, single-cutaway with short-scale, solid-wood design
- 22-fret maple neck with jatoba tonewood fretboard
- H/H pickup configuration and a 3-position pickup selector switch cover a wide variety of musical genres
- Ultra-carve heel joint allows easy access to upper frets
- Ultra-comfortable slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
- Stud-mount adjustable bridge, back-angled headstock and through-body string loading provide solid tuning stability and outstanding resonance
- Sealed gear tuners provide precise tuning with years of trouble-free operation
Get your little one started right. Order today.
- 3/4-Size archtop single-cutaway design
- Charcoal Satin finish
- One-piece, shallow-”C” shape maple neck
- Jatoba tonewood fretboard
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 22.5” scale length
- HH pickup configuration
- 3-Position pickup switch
- Through-body string loading
- Ultra-carved neck joint
- Dual action truss rod
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- High-ratio tuning machines
- Attractive black hardware
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.