- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MX420 Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Midnight Black Finish
- Write a Review
- J17025 000002000 J17025000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expanding on their successful MX400 Series of acoustic-electric guitars, Mitchell's MX420 offers superior playability and comfort, along with amazing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A super playable body design with the exotic beauty of quilted burl ash and a built-in 3-band EQ with tuner.
Expanding on their successful MX400 Series of acoustic-electric guitars, Mitchell's MX420 offers superior playability and comfort, along with amazing good looks in an affordable stage-ready instrument. This grand auditorium shallow body features a top, back and sides made from exquisite, highly-figured quilted ash burl in a custom Midnight Black finish, complimented by a custom abalone rosette. It also features Mitchell's CE304T preamp with a built-in tuner and 3-band EQ. Like all Mitchell guitars, the MX420 gets a complete professional setup in the USA to make sure each one plays perfect.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Quilted burl ash
- Back & sides: Quilted burl ash
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.67 in. (42.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Other
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Mitchell
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Other
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Invest in this eye-catching hybrid guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.