- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell T331 Solid Top Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25507 000000000 L25507000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of the Terra Series, the Mitchell T331 dreadnought acoustic guitar offers a combination of high-quality features and modern design for the begin...Click To Read More About This Product
Big volume with easy playability.
Part of the Terra Series, the Mitchell T331 dreadnought acoustic guitar offers a combination of high-quality features and modern design for the beginning player, advancing student or performing musician. It features a stunning, solid mahogany top, as well as mahogany back and sides for a warm, rich tone. The attractive open pore finish enhances its overall resonance.
Advanced, forward-shifted scalloped X-bracing increases the T331’s tone and projection. An easy-to-play, slim mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard makes learning difficult passages easier and creates superior playability for the advancing musician. High-ratio sealed gear tuners allow for quick and accurate tuning of this head-turning instrument that is unmatched in its price class.
Dread not, it's a Mitchell. Order today.
- Dreadnought design offers plenty of volume
- Solid mahogany top for superior tone quality
- Mahogany back and sides for a warm, rich sound
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Open pore finish and forward-shifted X-bracing provide deeper overall resonance
- Comfortable slim-neck design for increased playability
- High-ratio sealed gear tuners result in easier and stable tuning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.