- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Matte Blue Frost 194744043420
- L57313 005003004 L57313005003004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Charvel turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM, a brazen instrument for the progressive guitarist searching fo...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A step-up rocker with Seymour Duncan pickups.
Charvel turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM, a brazen instrument for the progressive guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound.
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky style is cloaked in several stage-stealing finishes — Gloss Black, Matte Blue Frost, Satin Burgundy Mist or Three-Tone Sunburst.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjusent wheel and Luminlay side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the DK24 HH 2PT CM also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, locking tuners, chrome hardware and more. Case sold separately.
Grab a guitar that can take you there. Order today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.675" (42.5 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Performance Level: Intermediate
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.