- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premier SS Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece
Condition 1 - Mint Ocean Turquoise
- L00617 004001000 L00617004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whatever your personal choice of genre, D'Angelico's Premier Series SS single-cutaway semi-hollowbody provides standout tone, great looks and comfort...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) D'Angelico style embodied in a single-cutaway semi-hollowbody.
Whatever your personal choice of genre, D'Angelico's Premier Series SS single-cutaway semi-hollowbody provides standout tone, great looks and comfortable playability. With Duncan-Designed HB-101 and HB-101 humbuckers, its punchy midrange and crystalline highs deliver a balanced sound, while the 24.75" scale maple neck with ovankol fretboard makes it a dream to play. Aesthetically, the cream binding, chrome hardware and classic D'Angelico Art Deco design touches make this a guitar that stands out from the crowd.
- Bound gloss-finish semi-hollow laminated maple body with center block
- 24.75" scale maple neck with 10" radius, 22-fret ovankol fretboard
- Duncan-Designed HB-102 neck and HB-101 bridge humbuckers, 3-way toggle switch
- Chrome-finished tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Express your personal style with this toneful semi-hollow single cutaway. Order yours now.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
Body material: Laminated
Top wood: Maple
Body wood: Maple
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C standard
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 24.75 in.
Truss rod: Dual-action
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: 10 in.
Fret size: Medium
Number of frets: 22
Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Plastic
Brand: Duncan Designed
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Parallel
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split:
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic Stairstep
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Neck binding
Case: Gig bag
Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.