- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Les Paul Custom Ebony Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Ebony 190839895332
- L66532 005002001 L66532005002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As the flagship model from the Gibson Custom Shop, the Les Pau! Custom lives up to the high standards set by its 1950's archetype while evolving to a...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Custom Shop Les Paul Custom with ebony fingerboard, matched humbuckers and deluxe hardshell case
As the flagship model from the Gibson Custom Shop, the Les Pau! Custom lives up to the high standards set by its 1950's archetype while evolving to a level of tone and performance more suited to todays musical demands. Beneath the layers of its tuxedo appointments lies the crisp, edgy voice of a matched 490/498 humbucker set, a solid ebony fingerboard, a long neck tenon for maximum sustain and a two-piece maple top over a weight-relieved mahogany body which adds the perfect amount of sonic bite to everything from jazz to hard rock. It sounds as good as it looks and it looks as good as it sounds.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Weight-relieved
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Solid Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Corian
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics:
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.