- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
F-250CE Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Antique Sunburst 190839766502
- L48694 006001001 L48694006001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Add a little something extra to your acoustic with the new F-250CE Deluxe. This jumbo guitar features a solid spruce top with a stunning arched flame...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Flamed maple arched back design for loud and crisp with a sustained tone.
Add a little something extra to your acoustic with the new F-250CE Deluxe. This jumbo guitar features a solid spruce top with a stunning arched flamed maple back and flamed maple sides. This tonewood gives the F-250CE a loud, crisp voice with a sustained tone while a gloss finish highlights its striking, patterned back.
Premium appointments include a mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild Peak headstock logo and pau ferro fingerboard and bridge. A soft cutaway provides easy access to upper frets, and a Fishman Sonitone pickup with volume and tone controls makes plugging in and playing a breeze.
Case sold separately.
- Antique sunburst finish
- Multi-ring rosette with black/white/black outer, black/MOP/black center, black/white/black inner
- White ABS body binding
- Black, white, black, white, ABS top purfling
- Dual action truss rod
- Chrome hardware
- 5 mm mother-of-pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Ivory colored plastic bridge pins with black dots
- Guild AP-1 preamp with Sonicore pickup
Order this beautiful dread today.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Flamed Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild/Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Pau ferro
- Tuning machines: Nickel Guild GBB2 Butterbean 18:1
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.