- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultra Max Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Satin Black Burst 190839848567
- #L50840 006002001 L50840006002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ultra Max shares the same small body concept of the Ultra Swede, yet with a slightly larger proportioned mahogany body topped with a thick custom...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Packed with playing features and great-sounding electronics.
The Ultra Max shares the same small body concept of the Ultra Swede, yet with a slightly larger proportioned mahogany body topped with a thick custom carved flame maple top. The body joins to a mahogany set neck utilizing a mortise and tenon neck joint with a 25.50” scale length, which naturally features Hagstrom's H-Expander truss-rod and Resinator fingerboard. Its sleek and “ultra-comfortable fast neck” is paralleled with Custom 60 Alnico-5 pickups with their eloquent Aluminum Brushed covers, delivering the cutting voice that this instrument demands.
Each of the Ultra Max’s specially wound Custom 60 humbucking pickups utilizes Nylon coated wire united with an Alnico 5 magnet (unmistakably familiar to the “Custom 58”). However, the Custom 60 ultimately packs a mighty punch and hot sizzle compared to the vintage voiced Custom 58.
Each pickup is controlled with its own independent Volume pot featuring a standard R/C circuit on each potentiometer, to help focus on its cleaner tones with a slight turn of the pot. Its single Master Tone also features a dual coil split, using its push/pull tone configuration to allow for players to switch from “Full Humbucker Tilt” to “Spanky Single Coil Clean” in a heartbeat.
The Ultra Max combines all of the power, long sustain, clarity and attack, as found with the “Ultra Swede”, yet offers players a fresh tonal pallet with additional flexibility and comfortable playability with its compact body. With its longer 25.50” scale length the Ultra Max handles drop tunings with ease, where players looking for a slightly slimmed body with a searing tone will have found their long-term mate.
The Ultra Max is available in beautiful satin finishes. The most surprising aspect of these instruments will be their reasonable price. These are Hagstrom through and through, and built to be driven long and hard. Case sold separately.
Make a statement with Hagstrom. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Resinator
- Radius: 15 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Custom 60 AlNiCo-5 Humbucker
- Bridge: Custom 60 AlNiCo-5 Humbucker
- Brand: Hagstrom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Bridge coil splitting
- Control layout: Master volume, volume 1, volume 2, tone control
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Hagstrom Sustain Block Tailpiece
- Tuning machines: Pin-Lock
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.