- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Synyster Gates Custom-S Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Satin Gold Burst 190839668752
- #K36858 005001005 K36858005001005
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Never one to stand still, after over a decade of playing his Schecter Synyster Custom signature guitar all around the world, Synyster Gates had colle...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Signature sustain and Floyd Rose tremolo.
Never one to stand still, after over a decade of playing his Schecter Synyster Custom signature guitar all around the world, Synyster Gates had collected a few ideas about how to make it even better; The new, upgraded Schecter Synyster Custom-S guitar is the culmination of this effort.
Updated appointments include new ergonomic contours for increased comfort over long sets, glow-in-the-dark side-dot position markers to light your way on the darkest stages, and an upgrade to the Floyd Rose 1500 bridge system for precision dive-bombing pleasure. Not stopping there, the guitar also comes installed with Synyster’s own signature US-wound Schecter Custom Shop bridge pickup.
Utilizing three precision- milled Ceramic 8 magnets, Syn’s new powerhouse pickup pushes almost 18k DCR while retaining incredible detail and dynamic response, and is hand-potted to eliminate squeal and feedback, even at ungodly volumes. To top it off, a Sustainiac pickup in the neck position offers mind-melting expressive capabilities, with 3 switchable infinite-sustain options.
Complete with Syn’s personal stylistic touches, the end result is an axe tailor-made for unleashing global sonic mayhem. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Ultra thin C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Syn with death bat
- Nut width: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sustainiac
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Synyster Gates Signature
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way (Pickup), Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac, Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode, Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1500 series
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Floyd Rose Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Get powered by Schecter. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.