- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ovation Elite AX Mid-Depth Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Guitar
- Write a Review
- H78996 000001000 H78996000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ovations new nylon-string 1773AX acoustic-electric is the latest addition to the Pro Series line. Ovation's cutting-edge design and innovation has ke...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A new twist on the nylon-string classical guitar from Ovation.
Ovations new nylon-string 1773AX acoustic-electric is the latest addition to the Pro Series line. Ovation's cutting-edge design and innovation has kept them at the forefront of acoustic and acoustic-electric guitar building. This mid-depth body model offers complete fretboard access and is perfect for jazz, Latin, flamenco or classical guitar players looking for balanced tone and exceptional plugged-in performance.
The neck is slightly narrower than on a standard classical guitar, making this Ovation ideal for the steel-string player desiring to explore new territory. Includes case.
- Top: AA grade solid cedar
- Body: Mid-depth GS
- Finish: Natural
- Bracing: Scalloped X bracing
- Soundhole: Center soundhole
- Rosette: Inalyed oak leaf with pearl inlays
- Neck: 5-Piece mahogany/maple
- Neck finish: Natural gloss
- Peghead finish: Gloss black
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- F/B Inlays: None
- Scale length: 26 3/16
- Bridge: Walnut with black stain
- Tuners: Gold with soft-touch buttons
- Preamp: OP-Pro
- Pickup: Ovation OCP-1K
- Molded 8158 case included
Start putting those fingernails to work. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.