- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Parker Guitars P8E Acoustic-Electric guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 518890
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Parker's first acoustic guitar, the acoustic-electric P8E features a solid cedar top, rosewood binding, and solid flame maple back and flame maple si...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unique Styling, state-of-the-art electronics and fast action hallmark Parker's 1st Acoustic.
Parker's first acoustic guitar, the acoustic-electric P8E features a solid cedar top, rosewood binding, and solid flame maple back and flame maple sides. It has a mahogany neck with ebony microdot inlaid fingerboard and bridge. Electronics are a Fishman hum canceling pickup combined with their Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup. 1/4" and XLR outputs are provided.
- Solid Cedar top
- Solid Flame Maple back
- Flame Maple sides
- Rosewood binding
- Mahogany neck
- Neck Wood: Mahogany with Rosewood headstock
- Neck Design: 3 piece construction
- Neck-Body Joint: Dove-Tail style
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of Frets: 19
- Fret Material: SBB-214
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Truss Rod: Lightweight Steel
- Microdot inlaid Ebony fingerboard
- Rosewood capped headstock.
- Bass balanced Ebony bridge
- Compensated bone saddle
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Grover Sta-Tite (97 series) gold 14:1 ratio machine heads
- Fishman hum canceling pickup combined with Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup
- Top mounted volume control
- Controls: magnetic/piezo blend, bass & treble cut/boost
- 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Strings: Mojo PHL .012 - .053
- Case/Bag: Parker Hardshell Case