- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Private Stock McCarty 594 with Quilted Maple Top and Black Limba Back
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26588 000001000 L26588000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hand-picked woods and flawless workmanship make this PRS Private Stock McCarty 594 something very special indeed....Click To Read More About This Product
A specially commissioned, very limited-run premium guitar from PRS.
Hand-picked woods and flawless workmanship make this PRS Private Stock McCarty 594 something very special indeed.
- Nitro-finished quilted maple top on black limbs back
- 24.594"-scale curly maple neck, 22-fret quilted maple fingerboard
- PRS 58/15 LT humbucker pair with coil taps, 3-way switch
- PRS adjustable bridge and stopbar tailpiece, Phase III tuners
Call now for complete information.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Black Limba
- Body finish: Lacquer Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern
- Neck wood: Curly Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.594 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Quilted Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) PRS proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 58/15 Bass
- Bridge: 58/15 Treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/pull coil taps
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS adjustable
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.