- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS SE Paul's Guitar Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47524 000001000 L47524000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bringing Paul Reed Smith's vision of the essential guitar to the SE series, The SE Paul's Guitar brings together Paul's latest discoveries in the art...Click To Read More About This Product
Discover the joy of PRS' most personal guitar.
Bringing Paul Reed Smith's vision of the essential guitar to the SE series, The SE Paul's Guitar brings together Paul's latest discoveries in the art of guitar building and PRS' acclaimed tone, versatility and playability to create an accessible version of his most personal guitar. Loaded with coil-tapped TCI "S" humbuckers, it delivers an incredible range of available tones and features classic PRS looks.
- Gloss-finished flame maple veneer on carved maple top, mahogany body
- 25"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual TCI "S" humbuckers with coil-taps, 3-way switch
- PRS stoptail bridge, PRS-designed tuners
Click or call to order your PRS SE Paul's Guitar today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wide fat
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) PRS proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: TCI "S"
- Bridge: TCI "S"
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Dual coil-tap switches
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS stoptail
- Tuning machines: PRS designed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.