- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue HH Ash Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 511844
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rogue HH Ash Electric Guitar has the features guitarists ask for. The humbucking pickups were designed by long time guru Bill Turner, co-founder ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unique body shape with generous attributes at a remarkably affordable price.
The Rogue HH Ash Electric Guitar has the features guitarists ask for. The humbucking pickups were designed by long time guru Bill Turner, co-founder of EMG, and pickup designer for Fender's R & D department for 8 years. A 5-position switch with specialized combos provides an abundance of tone combinations including single coil sounds.
Unheard of in this price range, the Rogue HH Ash has a beautifully figured ash body with a maple neck and compound radius rosewood fingerboard. Ash is an open-pore wood, that is harder than mahogany and very resonant, imparting both ringing sustain and bright tone with a well-defined midrange. Grover tuning machines, an adjustable bridge and anchored tailpiece and 22 jumbo frets keep you playing, not adjusting and tweaking. Dual position strap buttons on the guitar's tail-end ensure you can get your axe right where you want it, plus they make it more stable when set on it's end.
Rogue has put equivalent efforts into this guitar's looks. Chrome hardware, a 3-ply shell pickguard, black and cream pickup bobbins and brown pearloid tuning keys broadcast high class. If you've been looking for an electric guitar with the right stuff at an inexpensive price, your search is over.
- Ash Body
- Maple neck with compound radius rosewood fingerboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 3-Ply brown shell pickguard
- Chrome Hardware
- Dual strap buttons at butt of guitar for selectable strap adjustment
- Adjustable Bridge with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Grover Tuning Machines
- Custom designed Bill Turner pickups
- 5-Position switch with specialized switching combinations
- (use the PDF Specifications link to see the diagram)
- 9-42's gauge strings
- Adjustable pole pieces on BT pickups
- 5-position switch:
- Position 1: Bridge pickup
- Position 2: Single coils from bridge and neck pickup
- Position 3: Bridge and neck pickup
- Position 4: Neck pickup coils in parallel
- Position 5: Neck pickup