- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic Guitar Regular
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46360 000001000 J46360000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rogue proudly introduces the 12-string version of one of their most popular guitars. The Rogue RA090-12 guitar is an ideal instrument to introduce be...Click To Read More About This Product
Budget-friendly starter 12-string for any beginner.
Rogue proudly introduces the 12-string version of one of their most popular guitars. The Rogue RA090-12 guitar is an ideal instrument to introduce beginners and young musicians to the chimey overtones of the 12-string. The body depth and width bring out balanced tone and plenty of projection to be heard from across the room.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Laminated Whitewood
- Back & sides: Laminated Whitewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Flat C
- Nut width: 1.711 in. (43.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Simulated Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Open Gear Nickel
- Bridge: Simulated Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic (Ivory color)
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get started on the 12-string with this affordable Rogue.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.