- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J17595 000001000 J17595000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The super-affordable Rogue RA-090 Mahogany Acoustic Guitar is an excellent entry-level 25.4" scale guitar with laminate mahogany body and top finishe...Click To Read More About This Product
Budget-friendly starter dreadnought.
The super-affordable Rogue RA-090 Mahogany Acoustic Guitar is an excellent entry-level 25.4" scale guitar with laminate mahogany body and top finished off by a natural gloss to keep it in peak condition for years. Other features include a mahogany C-shaped neck, simulated rosewood fingerboard, simulated belly bridge, and an ivory color plastic saddle and nut.
- Body type: Dreadnought, 14th Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Laminate Mahogany
- Back & sides: Laminate Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss, Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Simulated Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahagony
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Covered, Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood Simulated
- Saddle & nut: Ivory Color Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.