- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue Starter Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 519266
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The small-bodied Rogue Starter Acoustic Guitar is an amazing deal for a starter guitar. Its smaller profile (7/8" scale) makes it very playable for k...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A value guitar that plays sweetly.
The small-bodied Rogue Starter Acoustic Guitar is an amazing deal for a starter guitar. Its smaller profile (7/8" scale) makes it very playable for kids or aspiring guitarists with smaller body frames and hands. It has a maple neck and rosewood fretboard and Martin strings which help.give you a nice tone.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select from one of five colors.
Case sold separately.
- Smaller body style ideal for kids
- 7/8 scale
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Martin strings
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.