- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Nick Johnston Traditional Electric Guitar
Atomic Green Mint Green Pickguard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L45014 000001001 L45014000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Nick Johnston is world-renowned for his impeccable musicianship, stellar performance, as well as his beautiful Custom Shop Schecter Guitars. And now,...Click To Read More About This Product
Nick’s signature axe at a price point that is accessible to working musicians.
Nick Johnston is world-renowned for his impeccable musicianship, stellar performance, as well as his beautiful Custom Shop Schecter Guitars. And now, for the first time ever, Schecter’s new Diamond Series Nick Johnston Traditional delivers many of the specs of Nick’s signature axe at a price point that is accessible to working musicians.
A comfort-contoured Alder body in a captivating Atomic Green finish is matched to a maple neck carved to Nick’s signature C shape, which is in turn outfit with a 25.5 in.-scale ebony fingerboard sporting 22 X-Jumbo frets.
Equipped with a Schecter Diamond Vintage Tremolo bridge and Schecter locking tuners for maximum stability, and with three single coil Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston pickups to provide the creamy, expressive tone that is Nick’s signature, the Diamond Series Nick Johnston Traditional plays and sounds as good as it looks. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 24.4"-scale maple neck with 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- Schecter Diamond Vintage tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners
Strap on a Schecter and pull yourself to the top. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Extra jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/Material: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Nick Johnston
- Middle: Nick Johnston
- Bridge: Nick Johnston
- Brand: Schecter Diamond
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Diamond vintage
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model, Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.