- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research PT Pro Trans Purple Burst
Transparent Purple Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72095 000001000 L72095000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Harkening back to the early days of Schecter Guitar Research, the Schecter PT Pro delivers a stunning look in addition to a vintage sound and Schecte...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a clear and punchy tone with the Schecter PT Pro.
Harkening back to the early days of Schecter Guitar Research, the Schecter PT Pro delivers a stunning look in addition to a vintage sound and Schecter’s well-known ease of playability. Armed with distinctive-looking Schecter USA Z-Plus pickups, the tone on the PT Pro is clear and punchy and amazingly detailed and focused. The alder body resonates richly and brightly. The warmth-inducing roasted maple neck has 22 frets, a 14” radius, 25.5” scale length, and thin “C” neck shape. The Schecter PT Pro has a stunning quilted maple top, is decorated with black hardware and comes equipped with the Schecter PT-H Pro bridge, Schecter locking tuners, a Graph Tech black TUSQ nut, glow-in-the-dark side dot markers, and volume/tone (push-pull) and 3-way switch controls.
- Alder body with quilted maple top
- Roasted maple neck
- 22 frets
- 14" radius
- 25.5" scale
- Thin "C" neck
- Schecter PT-H Pro bridge, locking tuners and Graph Tech black TUSQ nut
- Glow-in-the-dark side dot markers
- Volume/tone (push-pull) controls
- 3-way switching
- Schecter USA Z-Plus pickups
Get a stunning look and vintage sound with a Schecter. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.