- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull Coastline CH Momentum HG Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J49330 000001000 J49330000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Seagull guitars have earned a reputation for uncompromising quality since the creation of the multi-award-winning S6 in 1982. That momentum carries i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable size with rich tone and fast response.
Seagull guitars have earned a reputation for uncompromising quality since the creation of the multi-award-winning S6 in 1982. That momentum carries into 2017 with the Coastline Momentum.
This hand-crafted guitar in a Concert Hall body size features an exceptionally thin, high gloss, custom-polished varnish finish that is extremely elastic, allowing the select pressure-tested cedar top to move freely. The Momentum's wild cherry back and sides provide bright, mellow resonance that accentuates the warm tone of the cedar top.
This luxurious instrument features a smooth satin hand-finished silver leaf maple neck, Adirondack Spruce bracing, Seagull’s new High Ratio tuners, Fishman Sonitone electronics, tusq nut and saddle and rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
Body type: Concert/O
Top wood: Cedar Pressure-tested
Back & sides: Wild Cherry
Body finish: High Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.8 in.
Neck wood: Silverleaf Maple
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Number of frets: 21
Neck finish: Satin
Tuning machines: Gotoh
Saddle & nut: Tusq
Number of strings: 6-string
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
Country of origin: Canada
The pressure-tested super-thin top speaks beautifully. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.