- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00092 000001000 L00092000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The award-winning S6 Original Series has been revamped without compromising the classic appeal it is known for. Being known as the flagship of the Se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Seagull's flagship model refreshed with a semi-gloss finish.
The award-winning S6 Original Series has been revamped without compromising the classic appeal it is known for. Being known as the flagship of the Seagull line, the S6 Original includes a pressure-tested cedar top, a silver leaf maple neck, a custom-polished semi-gloss finish, and a bolder look on the neck, back and sides. The combined tonewoods and thin, yet durable, finish, allow the S6 to project with a crisp midrange and tight bottom end; making it a tonal essential for any player.
Case sold separately.
Order this cool Canadian creation today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back and sides: Laminated Wild Cherry
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 16"
- Nut width: 1.805" (45.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Silverleaf maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: 14:1
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ/compensated saddle
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear