- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00092 000001000 L00092000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The award-winning S6 Original Series has been revamped without compromising the classic appeal it is known for. Being known as the flagship of the Se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Seagull's flagship model refreshed with a semi-gloss finish.
The award-winning S6 Original Series has been revamped without compromising the classic appeal it is known for. Being known as the flagship of the Seagull line, the S6 Original includes a pressure-tested cedar top, a silver leaf maple neck, a custom-polished semi-gloss finish, and a bolder look on the neck, back and sides. The combined tonewoods and thin, yet durable, finish, allow the S6 to project with a crisp midrange and tight bottom end; making it a tonal essential for any player.
Case sold separately.
Order this cool Canadian creation today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back and sides: Laminated Wild Cherry
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 16"
- Nut width: 1.805" (45.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Silverleaf maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: 14:1
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ/compensated saddle
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.