- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Creek D-160 Solid Spruce/Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 512725
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Silver Creek D-160 Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. The traditional dreadnough...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Resonant, articulate solid spruce tone without the high price.
The Silver Creek D-160 Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. The traditional dreadnought body gives this guitar a sweet, warm tone with lots of volume. Silver Creek guitars feature the same quality materials and construction found on many high-end guitars without a high-end price.
- Body Style: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- No. of frets: 20, open 14
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mini Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Silvercreek logo with Decorative Inlay
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Neck width at body: 2-1/8"
- String spacing at saddle E-E: 2-1/8"
- Binding: White with Black/White Purfling
- Rosette: Ringed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Width at Upper Bout: 11-9/16"
- Width at Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Maximum Depth: 4-5/8"
- Finish: Gloss
- Tuners: Chrome