- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Affinity Mini Strat Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- J86206 000003000 J86206000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A smaller version of the Bullet Strat, the newly redesigned Mini is a great guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. Features ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small in size, but big in sound.
A smaller version of the Bullet Strat, the newly redesigned Mini is a great guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. Features include a new thinner body and a slimmer neck profile for easy playability.
Equipped with three single-coil Stratocaster® pickups and five-way switching for classic Fender tones, the Mini also features improved tuning machines, a hardtail bridge, smaller strap pins and a side-mounted output jack.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Laminated Hardwood
Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C standard
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 22.75 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Satin
Radius: 9.5 in.
Fret size: Medium
Number of frets: 21
Nut width: 1.60 in. (40.6 mm)
Neck: Standard single-coil Strat
Middle: Standard single-coil Strat
Bridge: Standard single-coil Strat
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 5-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
Tailpiece: String thru body
Tuning machines: Standard cast
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Easy to play
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Indonesia
Order this full-feature electric. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.