- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Black Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 510423 000001063 510423000001063
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster Electric Guitar has a proud heritage and a sweet price. The contoured solid alder body is the same world-reno...Click To Read More About This Product
A full-blown, weeping, screaming, rocking Strat with a phenomenal price tag.
The Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster Electric Guitar has a proud heritage and a sweet price. The contoured solid alder body is the same world-renowned style that fueled the fires of Hendrix, Clapton, SRV, and thousands more. Pure vintage tone comes pounding out of 3 biting single-coil pickups, taking on flavor from a classic rocking tremolo and 5-way switching. Genuine die-cast tuners provide unprecedented tuning stability in this price range. The headstock is the classic '70s "big" style. The maple neck plays fast and feels great. When you trade up, your Affinity Series Strat will be worth far more than any no-name copy.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Contoured solid alder body
- Die-cast tuners
- Maple neck
- Classic '70s "big" headstock
- Vintage 6-screw rocking trem
- Rosewood or maple fingerboard
- 21 frets
- 3 single-coil pickups
- 5-way switching
- One volume, 2 tone controls
- Single-ply white pickguard
Don't delay, rock TODAY!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.