- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Bullet Mustang HH Limited-Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L27765 000002000 L27765000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect for the raucous sound of indie music, the limited-edition Bullet Mustang HH is just plain fun to play. Powered by a pair of giant-sounding hu...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact with power to spare.
Perfect for the raucous sound of indie music, the limited-edition Bullet Mustang HH is just plain fun to play. Powered by a pair of giant-sounding humbucking pickups, it sports a comfortable “C”-shaped neck with a modern 12 in.-radius fingerboard and a modern six-saddle hardtail bridge. A tonal powerhouse that punches well above its weight, the limited-edition Bullet Mustang HH is the ideal instrument to power your next hit.
Case sold separately.
Load up your sound with dual humbuckers. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker Strat
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style topload
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Standard cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition, electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.