- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 584390 000010000 584390000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The semi-hollow Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar boasts a rich natural-finish mahogany body with an acoustic chamber f-hole an...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Tele tone given a semi-hollow body twist.
The semi-hollow Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar boasts a rich natural-finish mahogany body with an acoustic chamber f-hole and an attractive white pearloid pickguard. The Thinline Tele's gloss maple neck sports 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern, flatter 9.5" radius. Other appointments include vintage style tuners and a 3-saddle bridge. The guitar's custom Alnico V single-coil pickups provide warmth and clarity and enough punch for country, blues, rock and jazz.
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece maple, Modern C-shaped
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style string-thru Tele bridge with three chrome barrel saddles
- Pickguard: Pearloid
- Pickups: 2 Custom single-coil Tele pickups with Alnico V magnets
- (Neck and Bridge)
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel-plated steel
- knurled chrome knobs
- Black dot position inlays
- Gold Squier logo
- Original barrel switch tip
- Synthetic bone nut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.