- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Mini Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J49460 000001000 J49460000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The small Strat with giant sound, the Mini is the 3/4-size version (22.75 in. scale length) of the Bullet. A great first guitar for players of all ag...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small Strat, big sound.
The small Strat with giant sound, the Mini is the 3/4-size version (22.75 in. scale length) of the Bullet. A great first guitar for players of all ages or those with smaller hands, its also an ideal travel guitar. Featuring three single-coil pickups and five-way switching. Case sold separately.
• 3/4 body size and 22.75 in. scale length
• Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 20-fret Maple fingerboard
• Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
• Vintage-style strings-thru-body hardtail Stratocaster bridge
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Laminated
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Blackwood
Body finish: Polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 22.75 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Polyurethane
Radius: 9.5 in.
Fret size: Medium
Number of frets: 20
Nut width: 1.60 in. (40.6 mm)
Neck: Standard single-coil Strat
Middle: Standard single-coil Strat
Bridge: Standard single-coil Strat
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 5-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body top-load
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Electronics
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Indonesia
Make Fender your first electric. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.