- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
- 510422 000326063 510422000326063
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Step up to the Squier Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar. 2-point fulcrum tremolo provides smooth motion and superior tuning stability-modeled on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Fender design, upgraded throughout.
Step up to the Squier Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar. 2-point fulcrum tremolo provides smooth motion and superior tuning stability-modeled on the Fender American Series Strat, as is the 22-fret fast-action neck. 3 alnico single-coil pickups blast out classic Strat tones. Squier includes sealed die-cast tunersdie-cast tuners are lifetime-lubricated for years of trouble-free service and tuning stability, and multi-ply pickguard with your Standard Stratocaster.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Maple, C-shaped neck
22 medium-jumbo frets
Rosewood or maple fretboard
Dot position inlays
3 alnico magnet single-coil pickups
5-position blade pickup switch
Master volume, neck tone, middle tone
Synchronous twin-pivot tremolo
3-ply pickguard (4-ply on Antique Burst)
Large '60s-style headstock
Now you can have a really sweet-playing Strat for a really sweet-sounding price. Put it in the cart and make yourself happy.
1.650" nut width
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.