- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product L20450
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Players from beginner to intermediate and beyond have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, alternate pickguards or just plain person...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage modified for fans of great one on a budget.
Players from beginner to intermediate and beyond have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, alternate pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with fancy paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. The Vintage Modified Strat incorporates the best of classic Fender styling, as well as some more flashier finishes. Features include a gloss-finished maple neck and Duncan Designed AlNiCo V pickups. Case sold separately.
- Bolt-on neck construction
- Basswood body
- 25.5" Scale maple neck, 9.5" radius, Indian Laurel fretboard, 21 frets
- Duncan Designed SC-101 bridge, middle and neck pickups
- 5-Way pickup selector, master volume, neck and middle tone control
Grab this affordable Strat. Order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.