- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man S.U.B. Silhouette Electric Guitar
Tobacco Sunburst White Pickguard
- Write a Review
- K92662 000001001 K92662000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Sterling by Music Man Silhouette is a versatile workhorse that's easy to play, comfortable, and sounds like a higher-end guitar. The solid hardw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Featuring an asymmetrical maple neck, vintage tremolo and EBMM pickups, the S.U.B. Silhouette wins on every level.
This Sterling by Music Man Silhouette is a versatile workhorse that's easy to play, comfortable, and sounds like a higher-end guitar. The solid hardwood body is attached to the solid maple neck via a Music Man designed 5-bolt neck joint. The neck heel is contoured and rounded over for easy & comfortable access to the higher frets.
The double cutaway, contoured, hardwood body is fully sculpted and shaped for comfort. All sharp edges have been eliminated and you
have just the bare essentials you need for a comfortable, solid body shape that never feels awkward.
The asymmetrical cut maple neck is slimmer on the treble side and thicker on the bass side, for effortless movement as you move around the neck. Thick enough for great tone, thin enough for easy playability. The medium-sized fretwire is easy to fret and offers great intonation up & down the neck.
The pickguard is loaded with two high-output single coils and 1 overwound humbucker which have clear bell like tone, but can also shred and emote all the nuances of your playing. A 5-way selector switch is wired to a single volume & tone control.
The vintage-style tremolo bridge has a comfortable area to rest your palm on. The solid saddles offer adjustments for height and intonation.
- Solid body, gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck, 22 medium frets, satin finish
- 2 high output EBMM single-coil pickups, high output EBMM humbucker in bridge, 5-way switch
- Die-cast sealed tuners, vintage style tremolo, chrome hardware
The legendary quality and craftsmanship of Music Man within reach of everyone. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood:
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSH
- Neck: Single-coil
- Middle: Single-coil
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man vintage tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin:
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.