- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine EF261SAN Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 516380 000066000 516380000066000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EF261SAN's very stylish looks come from its unique FXC body shape, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fretboard and chrome tuners. Its unbelievabl...Click To Read More About This Product
Small body offers great playing comfort for smaller performers plus high-fret cutaway.
The EF261SAN's very stylish looks come from its unique FXC body shape, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fretboard and chrome tuners. Its unbelievable tone emanates from the solid cedar top and custom CTFB II electronics.
The EF261SAN is handcrafted in Takamine's Pro Series facility where they've been building precision-quality instruments over five decades. Due to its diminutive size and playability, the EF261SAN is ideal for electric players that need to switch back and forth on stage. The solid cedar top, finished in a gloss antique stain, gives this model a depth of tone unexpected from a smaller sized guitar. It includes Takamine’s Palathetic pickup, known in the industry as one of the most accurate and natural sounding acoustic/electric pickups. The CT4B II preamp has long been the popular choice among Takamine pro artists, providing warm natural acoustic tone at high sound pressure levels.
Case sold separately.
- Unique FXC body shape
- Solid cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood fretboard
- Chrome tuners
- CT4B II electronics
- Gloss satin finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.