- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine EF341SC Legacy Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 516445 000001000 516445000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Takamine EF341SC Acoustic-Electric Guitar features include a solid cedar top and laminated maple back and sides. The shining black finish reflect...Click To Read More About This Product
Dramatic looks with superb dreadnought sound.
The Takamine EF341SC Acoustic-Electric Guitar features include a solid cedar top and laminated maple back and sides. The shining black finish reflects stage lights like polished glass. Its full, rich acoustic sound is great for unplugged sessions. CT-4B II electronics deliver a naturally resonant acoustic guitar sound at any volume. The cutaway body style provides instant access to upper-altitude solos. The EF341SC is a favorite of Bruce Springsteen.
Includes hardshell case.
- Gorgeous gloss black finish
- CT-4B II electronics deliver a naturally resonant, acoustic sound at any volume
- Cutaway body style
- Solid cedar top
- Laminated maple back and sides
- Bound fretboard and body
- Chrome tuners
- Includes hardshell case
Take a tip from The Boss and get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.