- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH-1280-CBK Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37532 000001000 J37532000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LH-1280 is a professional-grade fully hollow archtop guitar. The Loar's California workshop custom-wires each 1280 by hand. Seymour Duncan Seth L...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-end components and careful US setup make this rocker a a road-worthy choice.
The LH-1280 is a professional-grade fully hollow archtop guitar. The Loar's California workshop custom-wires each 1280 by hand. Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers deliver classic PAF sound, and are combined with CTS pots, Orange Drop capacitor and Switchcraft jack for top-shelf tone delivery. High-end components and careful US setup are the perfect combo for this premium roadworthy instrument.
The Loar workshop has installed a volume kit on each 1280 to help eliminate muddiness when players roll back on the volume knob. To make sure the guitar is stage-ready right out of the case, the fretwork and setup is all done in the US workshop as well.
This guitar is ready for any musical challenge you can throw at it. The 24-3/4” scale will be familiar to players of vintage electrics, and the 1-3/4” bone nut and TonePros tune-o-matic floating bridge give it powerful punch and singing sustain. Bridging the gap between jazz, rock, and blues, this versatile archtop from The Loar does it all; smooth clean tones alternate with heavy crunch all packed in a classy tuxedo of a guitar. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: bound Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 19
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seth Lover
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Seth Lover
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: CTS Pots, Orange drop capacitor
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups, Set up in the USA
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy this versatile and vintage-style guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.