- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Hybrid Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L43133 000001000 L43133000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pro-Series represents Traveler Guitar’s original production model and remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars. The proprie...Click To Read More About This Product
Traveler Guitar's original design built for today's player.
The Pro-Series represents Traveler Guitar’s original production model and remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28% shorter and 64% lighter than a typical full-size electric.
If you have ever wanted to have both an acoustic and electric guitar in one, the Pro-Series is for you. It features a custom piezo pickup (like standard acoustic/acoustic-electric guitars) and a single-coil electric pickup, so you can play a breadth of tones and styles with just one instrument. The 24-3/4" scale neck-through body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers, or through its unique internal resonant pickup system with the included stethophone headset, which allows for private listening without batteries or an amp. The lap rest is detachable for easy transport, so guitar and included gig-bag fit easily in an airline overhead compartment.
- One-piece maple neck-through-body with Antique Brown satin finish
- Hybrid acoustic and electric with piezo and alnico single-coil pickups with 3-way switch volume/blend/volume
- Detachable lap rest for transportation and storage
- Full 24-3/4" scale steel-string acoustic-electric travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
- Neck-through-body design
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Limited lifetime warranty
You can take it anywhere with you. You just have to buy it first. Order now.
- Body type: Travel
- Cutaway: Double
- Top wood: Eastern American hard maple
- Back and sides: Eastern American hard maple
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Black walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes, piezo and singe-coil pickup
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Bridge: Black walnut
- Saddle and nut: Not specified
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.